What We Do
JEDI International, Ltd. works in market and business development for socially and environmentally responsible small enterprise. We are a business development adviser, a licensed exporter and a manufacturer. Established in 2003, we are based in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Our name stands for Joint Economic Development Initiative.
JEDI is dedicated to expanding markets and improving business performance of socially and environmentally responsible small enterprises. Our work aims to support the improvement of living standards in the rural countryside where we are active.
As a private limited company we operate within market economy conventions, while replacing the profit motive with the goal of long-term financial sustainability. We adhere to the principles of fair trade.
We work in five activity clusters related to socially and environmentally responsible products and services for international and domestic markets:
- Product and services development, production, promotion, sales and shipping.
- Customer service, product promotion and quality assurance as a service to local businesses.
- Managerial and technical advice for improvement of sales, services, processes and products.
- Managerial and technical advice for growth of socially and environmentally responsible practices.
- Buyer support for searching, purchasing and innovating local products and services.
We excel in working with our Clients to create customized and innovative products combining local materials, traditional skills, innovative design, and socially and environmentally responsible master craft production.
Who We Are
We are a small company with a flat structure. We're not so much into titles, while it is useful to know who does what:
- Supaporn Pochuay - "Khiaw" - CEO, Customer Service, Management. Joined JEDI 2004.
- Sunisa Phetsana - "Kai" - CHRO, Supplier Relations, Accounting, Artisan. Joined JEDI 2005.
- Jan Willem Roeloffs - "Jim" - CT³O, Technology, Training, Troubleshooting. JEDI Founder.
- Current Artisans, Officers - in Advisory Functions.
- Former Artisans, Officers - in Advisory Functions.
- Artisan, Administrative and Logistics Employees.
- Independent Partner Artisans.
Owners and functions are also listed in official public documentation.
Get in Touch
Artisans and businesses interested in expanding their markets and taking greater social and environmental control are welcome to work together with us. If you like to know more, do contact us.