Includes EU Disclosure, UK Imprint and German Impressum requirements.
Thai name: บริษัท เจไดอินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล จำกัด
English name: JEDI International, Ltd.
Informal short names: JEDI, JEDI International
113 Moo 3, Tambon Mae Khue
Amphoe Doi Saket, Chiang Mai 50220, Thailand
Ms S. Pochuay, CEO, Managing Director
Managing Founder: Mr. J.W. Roeloffs
Activities: Consultancy, Exports, Manufacturing
Business registration number: 0105546143541
Export license number: 480000160002470-01
Business tax number: 3031242210
Legal seat: Doi Saket, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Official website: www.jedi.asia
Official email: www.jediconsult.com
Website server location: United States
Website solar data center: aiso.net
+66 81 961 0600
The acronym JEDI stands for Joint Economic Development Initiative. The acronym is always uppercase, with the usual exception of internet addresses.
JEDI manages a number of websites with the jedi... prefix; these websites show our company name and address, and/or refer to our official website, here. We are also referenced by artisan clients who use our support and services.
Other organizations now also use names similar to ours, and mistakes are being made. Therefore:
- We are not related to any commercial, fictitious, financial, governmental, military, political or religious activity with a similar acronym or name. We are not related to any similarly named entity in Canada, China, Jersey, Panama, Russia, the US or elsewhere.
- We do not participate on any social media or multi-store shopping platform. Any commercial, shopping, or social media presentation, including Fazehook and LinzedIn, is either unauthorized, or is not us.
- Our Thai name is บริษัท เจไดอินเตอร์เนชั่นแนล จำกัด ["Company JEDI International Limited"]; for Thai language, the prefix "Company" and the suffix "Limited" are legal requirements, and abbreviations are not allowed.
Our English name "JEDI International, Ltd." is a legally correct and officially valid translation; the English suffix abbreviation "Ltd." fulfils all legal requirements in Thailand and elsewhere. Nevertheless, widely used uninformed translations of company names often use the archaic English suffix "Co., Ltd.". In our case this is incorrect and unauthorized.
- Googel (et al) artificial intelligence algorithms locating us in Mae Pu Kha village, San Kamphaeng district are incorrect and unauthorized. Googel (et al) maps has drawn wrong district borders.
- Googel (et al) maps translates Maekhu village, where we are located, as Mae Khue. While there is no "e" in the pronunciation or spelling, we are adjusting to the version spread by that private company.
- We are not in China, and we are not a Chinese supplier. Any claim to the contrary is incorrect and unauthorized.
Please contact us here for any question.