Updated 10 April 2020
The work locations are in the Chiang Mai area of Doi Saket and San Kamphaeng, near Bo Sang, while ICT work can also be done off-site/from home.
We welcome applicants to contact us for work opportunities that are not listed here.
Jobs in Chiang Mai - Open Positions
- Artisans and Artisan Trainees (full-time)
- Production Workshop Supervisor (full-time)
Information & Communications Technology:
Much of the ICT work can also be performed from home, anywhere.
- Drupal Specialist (part-time or contractual)
- Linux /Ubuntu Specialist (part-time or contractual)
- PHP Specialist, C /C+ Specialist (contractual)
- ICT Trainee (part-time - basic English helpful)
- English to Thai Translation Trainee or Specialist (part-time - fair English required)
- Arduino Specialist or Enthusiast to support teenage kids in experimenting with microcontroller devices.
- Conversion Specialist Gasoline to Electric Vehicle. The conversion gasoline to electric (BEV) is for a 1992 Mazda Familia Pickup 1300cc, and a 1998 (Gen 1) Honda CRV 2000cc.
Some of the work can be done off-site /at home. Full time Trainees receive full salary while training on the job.
Contact JEDI's Ms Supaporn, details in the footer.